Facility & Security Coordinator
South Korea, Cheonan
Rechargeable Battery Materials
Posted on 06-12-2021
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
We are all on the move. Umicore’s rechargeable battery materials give people autonomy and connectivity. We are a pioneer in battery materials that give added range and performance to electric vehicles. Our materials also ensure longer battery life for portable electronics. To enable our customers to produce even better performing batteries we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
What you will be doing
The Facility & Security Coordinator provides site services management and maintains for property management, in support of all activities of RBM Korea to meet its current and future goals all RBM Korea sites. compliance program.
1. Facility & General Property Management
a. Cleaning Service & 5S activity
- Maintaining all sites well cleaned and manage outsourced workforce
- Regular communication meeting with vendor for aligning company requirements
- Manage LiOH suit cleaning room for a safe operation and inspection suit well
- Main responsible for 5S activity of GS&ER responsible areas
b. Facility Maintenance
- Maintenance of public facilities such as parking lot, garden, meeting room, lounge, smoking both, toilet etc.
- Regular risk assessment and mitigate any potential safety risk for the responsible areas
- Register findings to AM order and monitoring its progress
c. Company Vehicles & Commuting bus
- Manage contract for company vehicles, new contract and renewal, maintenance arrangement
- Coordinate for trouble shooting on issue of company vehicle & commuting bus
- Report for vehicle driving log for tax report for company vehicle
- Manage commuting bus vendor and route, regular survey to employee and service survey
a. Day to day operation on security standard
- Coordinate and administer security clearances such as physical access to restricted area for employee and visitor.
- Manage on physical security system, equipment, tool, etc.
- Plan, deployment, communication of security workforce
- Report & investigate on incidents and breaches
Who we are looking for
i. Bachelor degree with 3 to 5 years of experience in general affairs field in a manufacturing environment
ii. Basic knowledge of construction, machine, electricity
iii. Good knowledge of industrial security is a plus
iv. Dealing with general issues of various aspects with agility
v. Dealing with 3rd party, stake holders
vi. Good written and spoken English communication
vii. Good interpersonal and communication skill
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
If my expertise can help improve battery performance, IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO?