Rechargeable Battery Materials
Posted on 25-06-2022
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
About Rechargeable Battery Materials
We are all on the move. Umicore’s rechargeable battery materials give people autonomy and connectivity. We are a pioneer in battery materials that give added range and performance to electric vehicles. Our materials also ensure longer battery life for portable electronics. To enable our customers to produce even better performing batteries we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
What you will be doing
As a Business Analyst you will have a coordinating role in certain domains to ensure end-to-end system, people and process management. Your focus will be on delivering quality solutions and support services and business efficiency within the current system landscape.
Your detailed responsibilities:
- Business Support and contribution to knowledge increase at key users
- Since RBMB will be the selling entity of the materials produced in RBMP, which is a greenfield, extra support training effort will be required during the startup, qualification, mass production preparation of ongoing process/system related changes. Ensure that business (key users) knowledge on processes and systems can be safeguarded, so that at mass production, key users are well trained, have a complete understanding of their responsibilities in the different systems. Contribute to the training manuals and systems (COP, LIMS, PI, EWM, Sharepoint,..) documentation.
- Responsible for all business support related to the functional domain
- Organizing and coordinating of regression testing locally
- Change request initiation and follow-up – clear communication between IS and business on business needs and requirements.
- Retrofits pertaining to the functional domain
- Organize training for the local teams: identifying training needs, preparing training material. Safeguard process and application know-how.
- Project management:
- Main contact for IS during all system implementations – liaison between the IS team and the business when it comes to translation of business know-how and requirements into developments to be done by the IS team
Who we are looking for
An analytical colleague with:
- Master’s degree in applied economics, commercial engineering, applied computer sciences
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a business analyst position or equivalent
- Knowledge of different project management methodologies
- Working experience in a service driven, customer oriented environment
- Knowledge of SAP
- Business Process minded
- Creative and strong communication skills
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
If our battery materials can power electric verhicles, IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO